Let's play CATCH up!!!

It's been quite awhile since I've been on blog spot and posted.I'm not certain why it has taken so long. Life is just busy and it doesn't seem to let up any. 

Since last year, SCIH has been holding its own, working on videos and posting on Facebook and Twitter. Soon to be adding to the TO DO list will be more praying and seeking God in direction. The only way to be going in the right direction is to be doing what God has said to do. AND I can honestly say, there is one thing that I need to be obedient in and I have failed to do that. I'm not certain why...maybe because of the "strange" thing that it is...? But God knows the outcome of situations and we just have to TRUST HIM...that is all He asks of us. TO TRUST and BE OBEDIENT! And so I do know that THIS certain thing needs to be done in order for anything else to happen. So, He's probably just waiting on me! ;) And I am waiting on...????? I don't know but I best get after it!

So, this past year, I gained a new daughter-in-love..in fact, this happened not to long ago. And I will be gaining some new grand babies as well. My daughter Ashley & her husband Dustin are expecting a boy in July! Myles will be a little brother to his big sister Lylah! We are very excited to meet him! 

And Austin my son and his wife Olivia are also expecting a baby boy in June. His name is Louie! And we are super duper excited to meet him.

Through-out this past year, its been busy. And with busy, there have been very stressful times and then relaxing times. It seems that this year I have needed my mom more than I have any other time, but you know she is in Heaven and would never want to come back to earth. It's funny though, she has been gone almost 2 years and I still think I need to call and tell her about something or ask her if she wants to go somewhere....and then remember! :(

And what is kind of cool, even those moments are sad. My dad! That man! He makes me giggle because he has been the strongest man! And I use to go to my mom when I needed advice and now I know I can just go to him and my goodness, he is so full of wisdom. Even the things I think he is going to think I'm a freak...nope! He actually has had the same things happen to him and has told me what he did in the situation! 

Once when my day was just BAD....he text the next day and asked if my day was any better. MY DAD! I don't know...I'm thinking..are you MOM? Cause He never did that..it was always my mom that did that. But maybe it wasn't because he didn't want to...but maybe it was because SHE DID do that, so he just wasn't able to! It's just very sweet and I love it! :) 

Ya know people get busy, we all do...but let's never ever get so busy that we don't take the time to love on and honor God. Because HE truly is OUR SOURCE for LIFE! He is the ONLY way that we can get through the day! He is the ONLY REASON that we can make it through THIS DAY! 

God Bless You,
~Rhonda Griep
Founder/Owner SCIH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Football Games and the United States of America

Standing STRONG

Mom Memories