I am REDEEMED!!!


As I was listening to "Positive, Encouraging, K-LOVE" the other day. I noticed the words to a few songs they played and was amazed at the way people think.

They played a new song about some guy and his wife having heartaches in their life. It seemed to put the blame on themselves and they were going to do all they could do to be right with God. They are sorry for failing Him and if He could just give them what they would like in their life, they would do all they could to give back to Him.


And then the next song I hear, it's about being Redeemed and not being the same person I use to be.

Wow! What a total difference in these songs! And how much more inspiring is the one that talks about HOW I AM REDEEMED! 

It made me start thinking how so many people blame God for the bad things that happen in their life, or blame themselves for not being "good enough", going to church enough, or whatever the reason.

Let me free you up a little bit!!!!

GOD IS LOVE!!!!! 

And because God is love, that means LOVE IS GOD!!! 

John 3:16 "For God SO LOVED the world, that HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON unto the world, that WHOSOEVER believes in HIM would NOT perish but have EVERLASTING LIFE."

Now, why would this same God of LOVE, want to hurt you, take from you, destroy you?

Would you want to hurt your own children? Take from them? Destroy them? Well, that is CRAZY thinking! MOST DEFINITELY it is! 

Just because your child does something wrong, that doesn't mean you don't love them and will stop providing for them. Are you just going to push your 3-year old out on the street and let him tend to his own needs? WELL, NO! CRAZY TALK AGAIN!!!

HOW MUCH MORE does OUR GOD love us????

I've never read a verse in the Bible that talks about God doing these things to us. Does God correct us? Well, certainly! But He doesn't do it in a non-loving way! Just like children, we need correction! 

BUT it DOES SAY in John 10:10 that THE THIEF (who is the thief? Satan)...comes to kill, steal, and destroy. BUT GOD comes so that we might have LIFE and have it ABUNDANTLY!

I've never read a verse in the Bible that says, if you are good enough or if you go to church or if you do the right things, God will bless you! 

This is where Christians get into bondage thinking we have to be good enough, even to go to church! Well, the reason we GO TO CHURCH is so we CAN LEARN to do what's right and plant seeds inside us that will help us grow and bloom and produce good fruit in our life.

Don't let SATAN steal your joy and feed you his lies making you think that you aren't somebody, that you can't get anywhere in life, and you are no good!

NO!!! Jesus tells us in 2 Cor 5:21, (NKJV)For He [God] made Him [Jesus] who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him [Jesus].

We ARE the righteousness of God IN CHRIST JESUS! Why? Because of what we've done? NO! Because of what HE HAS DONE! 

Did Jesus not do enough for you on the cross? Do you feel that you have to "do something" in order for God to love you more? NO! That is WRONG THINKING!!! 

God loves us as much as He ever will, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! 

Now, He doesn't give us a license to sin, but because we ARE RIGHTEOUS IN HIM, that makes us NOT WANT TO SIN but live a life that is holy and acceptable in HIS site.

In my own life, I've had some struggles where people would tell me things and I got so beaten down that I couldn't hardly function (emotionally). Well, I got a hold of that verse in 2 Cor 5:21 and I started saying that. I didn't believe it one bit but I continued to speak that verse in faith because GOD SAID IT, THAT MEANS, it is TRUTH!!!!! So, I continued to say it and then one day...I BELIEVED IT!!! I KNOW IT TO BE TRUTH! I AM HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS and it doesn't matter what anyone says or thinks about me, God loves me and calls me His beautiful! :) 

Wow! Doesn't that free you up? You don't have to to do anything for God to love you more. He wants to give everything He has to you. But the reason we don't get what we are needing or wanting is because of our words we speak, our words we sing! Look at some of the lyrics to "I am redeemed".....


Because I don't have to be the old man inside of me
'Cause his day is long dead and gone
Because I've got a new name, a new life, I'm not the same
And a hope that will carry me home

I am redeemed, You set me free
So I'll shake off these heavy chains
Wipe away every stain, 'cause I'm not who I used to be


THANK YOU for BIG DADDY WEAVE and Christian singers who stand up and sing the Word.
I don't want to hear how broken and poor I am. BECAUSE I'm NOT!!! 

Do you know that the rich people in the world didn't become that way sitting and thinking of themselves as a nobodie. NO, they KNEW they could do something and they DID IT!!! 

Don't let your mouth get in the way of your future. Find out who you are in Christ Jesus and stand up and be that person! Don't let Satan feed you a bunch of lies (or anyone else for that matter) about who you are. If you have Jesus in your heart, you have the best Daddy in the world! 
You ARE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS!!! 

YOU ARE REDEEMED!!!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Football Games and the United States of America

Standing STRONG

Mom Memories