What's the PURPOSE????

Have you ever heard anyone say that or have said it yourself? 
Usually that phrase is said because someone just gives up. It's not going the right way or there is a problem...so why continue?

Do you know that EVERYDAY should be a day of purpose?

Have you ever woke up and not had anything to do or planned out your day and it end up being spent doing nothing. How accomplished did that make you feel?

As a stay-at-home wife, I have realized, I love to stay at home, however, I get more completed in the day if I had gone to work and had things to do all day? Why is that? Because I have not had a purpose. I have a ton of things to complete, I just don't seem to feel accomplished by the end of the day.

I have asked God to help me be more organized and I make myself lists of what I need to do. And that has really helped me. But sometimes I make more of a list than I could actually get done in a day and still never feel accomplished.

One day I realized that my days need to have a purpose. Here are 3 definitions of purpose:
  1. reason for existence: the reason for which something exists or for which it has been done or made
  2. desired effect: the goal or intended outcome of something
  3. determination: the desire or the resolve necessary to accomplish a goal
 We all have a reason for existence. We wouldn't be put on this earth if God didn't have a plan for our life. Some people don't understand that and that is why they get depressed and unfulfilled in their life. They feel like they have no meaning...BUT GOD GAVE YOU MEANING! You need to stop listening to the lies of Satan and get in the Word of God and find out what all He has for you! 

The 2nd definition is the goal or intended outcome of something. My goal was trying to get a list of 10 things done during the day (this did not include the daily chores of house cleaning, washing clothes, etc). I think I would feel more accomplished if I had them on my list.
So when I HAD done at least 5 of those goals, I would feel disappointed in myself because all of the goals had not been completed. Or I would feel overwhelmed by having to do so much, that nothing got done.

The 3rd definition is the desire to accomplish a goal. That truly IS my desire!!! So, now my purpose everyday is to set a PURPOSE...(which is a goal), yet not a list of 10 things I need to do that day. My purpose for the day may be to complete a blog. To talk to someone I don't know, or make a meal for a family! Everyday should be a day of purpose and once you remind yourself what your purpose truly is, then you will feel accomplished, because your goal has been met and you can set a new goal the next day! 

PURPOSE today to have PURPOSE in your life EVERYDAY!!! :) GOD has given you a PURPOSE for your life so let Him do HIS PURPOSE in your life!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Football Games and the United States of America

Standing STRONG

Mom Memories