If tomorrow is the end of the world....

If tomorrow is the end of the world, IT'S A GOOD THING it isn't TODAY!!!! Because if you believe it to be truth, then you still have time to accept Jesus as your Savior!!!

When people pass away, they don't automatically go to Heaven. That isn't the default place! We have a choice when we are living on earth that determines our forever after death. And if you haven't accept Jesus in your heart then TODAY IS THE DAY OF REPENTANCE!!!

Accepting Jesus isn't just about becoming His child and spending eternity with Him in heaven, it has many more benefits but we have to know what they are and know that they belong to us before we can have them in our life.

However, if you choose to not accept Jesus as your Savior, you have a very long, hard, and sad day ahead of you. There is a devil's hell and in that place, there is gnashing of teeth and hurt and pain and suffering. We can experience that here on earth, why would you want to live in eternity like that? Never being able to drink enough water to refresh your thirst, never not feeling hurt and anguish, never coming back to experience what God has prepared for You ALL ALONG!

I'm in no way trying to scare the "hell" out of you but people just DON'T GET IT SOMETIMES! It's like its okay to live like a sinner, as long as there are no circumstances! However, there ARE circumstances and TODAY is the day to get RIGHT WITH GOD!!! 

I DO have GOOD NEWS FOR YOU if you are a born-again believer. It tells us in the Bible that we know not what hour our Lord comes and I'm assuming that it WON'T BE TOMORROW because I have a lot to get accomplished BEFORE HE COMES and I just really don't think my time on this earth is done!

AND LET ME TELL YOU RIGHT NOW...THERE WILL BE NO ALIEN'S ATTACKING and that is just thinking straight from the pit of hell! So many people believe the devil's lies and get into confusion and want to do things that are not mentally correct! 

DON'T LET SATAN LIE TO YOU!!! GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE AND HE LOVES YOU AND WANTS THE BEST FOR YOU!!!! 

And know that salvation is NOT a boring thing. People think that we can't have "fun" because we are saved. Are you kidding? I have more fun living in the freedom and joy of knowing Christ then I would be out partying waking up with a headache from a hang-over. THAT doesn't sound like too much fun to me!! 

IN SALVATION there are SO MANY other things that God promises!!! If you would like to know the benefits of salvation, then please respond to this blog by emailing me at singles_complete_in_him@yahoo.com I would love to share more with you!!!

If you would like to accept Jesus as your Savior and have a GREATER TOMORROW...then please say this prayer and let me know that you have received Jesus so I can rejoice with you!!! :)

“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

TODAY IS YOUR DAY TO BE FREE AND LIVE IN LIBERTY!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Football Games and the United States of America

Standing STRONG

Mom Memories