Overeating



Have you ever eaten so much food that you felt like you were going to be sick? Have you ever felt like if you just threw-up a little that you would feel better?


Sounds pretty nasty doesn't it?


That food sure looks delicious and you just get hungry by smelling it. It looks soooo good!!! After eating a variety of different sweets (cause you HAVE TO try them all).....you tell yourself "just one more bite".

AND THEN YOU REALIZE.....I've bit off WAY MORE THAN 
I CAN CHEW!!!  


I'm a stay-at-home-wife-and-mom-pursing-God's-will-for-my-life-obeying-Him-every-step-of-the-way-working-on-the-vision-for-SCIH.


My children are grown and live their own lives. I do own a cat & dog who are as childish as children and I also own a husband. He takes some time but he's pretty laid-back and always so supportive! I LOVES HIM! And we own some property that needs cared for as well.


I AM HOME most every day. Now, to SOME this may sound FABULOUS..."Oh the things I could do if I were home." Ummmhmmmm..that's what I thought. It seems I've learned A LOT while working (OR TRYING TO) work at/from home.



Volunteering for different things is GREAT! I encourage you to do that. BUT if you are not following the Holy Spirit, then those tasks that 
you were thinking would be all fun and wonderful, turn into stressful, burn-out, tiring, adventures.


When you put an over abundance of food on your plate, it's called HUN-GARY. When you partake of everything EVEN IF YOUR FULL, 
it's called STU-PIDITY! lol 


I've felt sick to my stomach because I've eaten (or taken on) too much  (WITHOUT the leading of the HOLY SPIRIT!)


When you are doing something God tells you to do, then you will have grace to do that task. I promise you, if you don't have grace for something, then you may want to pray about it because it won't always be wonderful! I'm not saying that you "shouldn't" help people out or sometimes, you just need to do what your heart is telling you to do at that moment. But if you put yourself in a situation that is long term, the results of that may not be and end well.


Once you start doing what the will of God is for YOUR life, and start giving up the small tasks that may take up your time, then GOD WILL BLESS YOU!



In the last couple of months, I've taken on more than I can chew. I work and I work and I work and I even work at working trying to get everything done but guess what? It still needs work. It's not like a task that needs to be finished and then you won't see it anymore. I seem to get involved with  continuing projects that take on more time then I have time to give to it. 
If you are not sure about projects that you are wanting to begin ask the Holy Spirit. He is your guide. He will lead you into all truth! 

And if He doesn't give the A-OK, then DON'T say Hey Okay!!!! If you do, you will end up being tired, frustrated, & stressed. (Let's just be truthful now). 


I'm not saying that I didn't speak the Word over my situation, BUT I CREATED MY SITUATION and had to PURGE (to cause evacuation from) and get hungry again for the vision for SCIH. It's not that I lost vision or direction. I just put it last before everything else. BUT I'm learning that I CAN SAY NO! AND SO CAN YOU! 


Even if you have gotten yourself in a messy situation, GOD CAN PUT YOU ABOVE THAT SITUATION!! 


My friend once went to Jamaica and a tour guide told her "Don't worry, not problem, just situation!" I will never forget that...because situations can be changed in a blink of an eye.


I urge you to find the will of God for YOUR LIFE and DO IT!  You don't have to partake of everyone's food - just to try!! You will end up too full and feeling bloated! 


EAT FROM the MASTER'S TABLE and be FILLED with the GOODNESS OF GOD!


THIS YEAR IS AN AWESOME YEAR for SCIH! I expect GOOD THINGS and it's TIME TO SEE those good things come to pass.


I WILL ONLY EAT THE GOOD OF THE LAND and MAKE WISE CHOICES!!!  Choices that are spirit-led and I'm going to be spirit-fed so that I am able to fulfill the call of God on my life and because of that, GOD WILL BE SMILING!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing STRONG

Mom Memories

Football Games and the United States of America